Strategic Communications & Campaigns Manager
England, Warwickshire, Kenilworth - £40,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are extremely pleased to assist our long-standing client with their recruitment for a Strategic Communications & Campaigns Manager.
This is a hybrid role permitted to work up to 3 days at home and 2 in the office with some flexible working permitted subject to pre-approval.
Car driver essential due to location, but also will require 1 -2 days per month travel (travel costs are reimbursed).
This role of the Strategic Communications & Campaigns Manager will help shape and implement a communications and advocacy strategy aligned with strategic objectives. Be a strong conceptual and strategic think who will work closely with colleagues and across the stakeholder network to conceive and execute powerful campaigns drive by strategic communications.
* Line management of 2 staff.
* Position the company brand with stakeholders and key audiences.
* Plan and deliver integrated communications to grow external profile with key audiences and stakeholders.
* Management and Establishment of relationships with media partners, trade press and stakeholders with shared goals.
* Build a strategy for social media which maximises the use short-form videos and animations.
* Over see the PR of Awards programme to recognise new talent in the sector.
Key Skills Required: -
* Strong Communication skills with an eye for inspirational stories.
* Copy writing and able to ghost write.
* Maximising brand reach & engagement through a range of channels.
* Ability to produce creative briefs/comms/plans/propositions to inform campaign development.
Experience required: -
* Planning and advising on major campaigns
* Guiding strategic communications with audience and insight and analysis.
* Engagement of Management of stakeholder communication.
* Experience of PR and pre-production.
* People Management and delivery.