England, West Midlands, Coventry - £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are delighted to assist our highly valued client with their recruitment for an experienced Management Accountant to work in their Client Management Support Services Team based in Coventry.
The role is assisting in the preparation of VAT returns and ongoing bookkeeping support and preparation of management accounts KPI reports. This will involve proactive troubleshooting, liaising and managing client relationships, taking responsibility and dealing with day to day queries will be key, so we need a dynamic and ambitious client focused individual with good time-management skills in order to meet client expectations in relation to accounting, VAT and all business-critical management issues.
* Qualified accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA or a part-qualified accountant/qualified by experience
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Experienced in Microsoft / Sage / XERO / QUICKBOOKS / IRIS
* Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities