After Sales Business Developer
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £27,000 per annum
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly expanding global company with a market leading position in its segment. They are looking for an experienced aftermarket Talent who will proactively lead service activities and provide great customer experience to their clients in the region (UK & Ireland).
Excellent working environment, early finish every Friday, Salary increase by £3,000 after six-month probation period, yearly company bonus up to £5,000, plus monthly commission which is team-based incentive.
Our client, promotes ownership, collaboration and a culture of respect and innovation.
* Contribute to the achievement of after sales targets as agreed with local management and company service products portfolio in line with strategic service business unit
* Develop and enhance the relationship and revenue with customers with a specific focus on inactive and lost customers
* Support, foster & grow long-term relationships with the customer base.
* Lead and promote the company culture and values. Create a positive and inclusive working environment for all team members.
* Support the machines sales teams with after sales portfolio
* Support the development of local campaigns with HQ Product Management based upon market needs & Service BU Strategic goals
* Ideally have some experience in calling existing customers regarding services, used to making outbound calls.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* customer focus and ability to balance client's and own organisation's needs to ensure high level of customer satisfaction
* English fluency, both written and oral