England, West Midlands, Coventry - £13.89 per hour
thefutureworks are recruiting an experienced Senior Administrator to come and join the Higher Education sector on a full-time temporary contract until March 2024.
As a Senior Administrator, your main responsibilities will be:
* Manage the work of a small team
* Developing broad knowledge of procedures, regulations and bu expertise in key areas to help provide advice and guidance to both staff and partners
* Ensuring all staff and student queries are dealt with in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
* Ensuring all information relating to the designated area of work is accurate, current and available to the intended audience
* Preparing for audits and engage with the continuous monitoring of quality standards and compliance
* Oversee the accurate and secure maintenance of manual and computerised student records in accordance to regulatory and legal requirements
* Developing effective working relationships
Skills and experience required:
* Experience of administration and customer service
* Managing workloads
* IT literate e.g. Microsoft Packages
* Team player
* Effective communication
* Attention to detail
Other Information & Benefits
Full time hours 0830 - 1700 - No weekends!
Opportunity for Career Development
6 month assignment with Permanent work opportunities
City Centre Location
Pay Rate - £13.89 per hour
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, APPLY TODAY!