England, Essex, Harlow - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are pleased to be working with our valued client in assisting to recruit an experienced Sales Representative for Harlow/Essex area.
Our client is currently looking for a self-motivated, driven and adaptable individual who enjoys a challenge to work alongside our energetic Sales team within Building Products. The role requires a CAN-DO attitude, an ability to learn from any losses and celebrate every win. We are a fast-paced business with plenty of opportunities for growth so if this sounds like an opportunity for you then, they would love to hear from you!
* Managing the budget and overall performance for Midlands & North, in line with approved targets
* Manage and develop key relationships with all customers within the patch, as well as internal Managers and their sales teams in the above areas.
* Setting the area strategy with line manager for the Region
* Managing and developing effective relationships with key suppliers and hauliers identified within the strategy
* Working with the line manager to assist with the training and development of the internal coordinators
* Identifying new business opportunities within the region to explore further with the line manager
* To lead planned training sessions with customers and internal coordinators on selling techniques/material training
* To present a monthly area update and plan with joint objectives and goals for the team.
* To identify marketing ideas that will engage customers and add value to the region.
* To liaise with the sales co-ordinators and other colleagues within your area in order to promote and maximise additional revenue opportunities
* Maintain awareness of competitor activity within the area and any potential impact this may have
* Ensure accuracy of all reports and paperwork and submit them to required deadlines.
* Liaise with Ops and transport teams to ensure quality service and product to the customer
* Any other additional tasks as may be required by the line manager or Regional Directors.