Resourcer/Assistant Recruitment Consultant
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £22,825 - £29,525 per annum
The Resourcer/Assistant Recruitment Consultant is an exciting new role within thefutureworks, a Coventry University subsidiary company, due to recent growth and expansion.
We've recently expanded our team to support providing our students and candidates temporary flexible work opportunities, working with employers across the Coventry and Warwickshire region.
The role will be working directly with the Internal recruitment team, supporting recruitment activities, attraction and supply of candidates for temporary and permanent opportunities.
The areas of responsibilities will include:
* Extensively liaising with candidates/students seeking temporary work to understand their requirements, the type or work they are seeking and availability.
* Interviewing candidates for the registration process and compliance.
* Matching their skills, attributes and experience closely to the work opportunities available.
* Supporting recruitment campaigns, placing vacancies to online job boards and social media, managing advert response and screening applications.
* Uploading assignment bookings on to recruitment management system.
* Support with 'keep in touch calls' to temporary staff appointed to thefutureworks to maintain a high level of customer service to all parties.
* Placing in to assignments and co-ordinating the bookings information to relevant individuals with the clients and candidates. Agency worker recruitment is a highly regulated industry and you will need to be passionate in the management of people in to work whilst constantly developing in the industry knowledge required to support the business in continuing to provide a high level and quality of service, in a compliant and customer focused manner.
* Support candidates with the timesheet process and information to ensure smooth and accurate payment of pay.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues and other divisions in particular to enhance the quality of service provided.
* Support with administration of bookings, compliance, reports and general enquiries.
This role will ideally suit someone who is passionate to work in the employment business sector and either in a similar or related role, and looking to join an established and forwarding thinking organisation offering long term progression.
If you are interested in this role please note the closing date is 25/07/2022 and please complete both upload your CV here and complete the application process via the Coventry University Group website vacancy REQ009677.