England, West Midlands, Coventry - £11.00 per hour
We're excited to offer an opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to join thefutureworks Recruitment Agency, part of the Coventry University Group.
Our growth plans have led us to double our team in the last two years, we are now recruiting for our Administration Support Team, and seeking someone who wants to join a professional and vibrant recruitment team, operating at the forefront of Coventry University's growth.
Purpose of the Role:
This role will provide dedicated administrative support to thefutureworks Internal Coventry University Recruitment Team, who to provide temporary and permanent staffing solutions across the University Group.
- To provide an in-depth administrative support working alongside recruitment consultants in a fast paced environment;
- To provide a high level of customer service to both candidates and clients supporting with all queries in an efficient and professional manner.
- Updating CRM system with details for clients and candidates and ensure information is correct and up to date;
- Ensuring all records are maintained to established standards, through a range of complex arrangements whilst ensuring compliance with employment and agency regulations i.e. Proof of Right to Work, Visa restrictions, Contract Terms, AWR;
- Updating vacancy and booking information to ensure contracts updated;
- Managing vacancies advertised on company website;
- Manage data at all times in line with the Data Protection Act and GDPR;
- Liaise with candidates under direction of the recruitment team by email/telephone to arrange interviews and issue related confirmations;
- As part of Administration Team support with maintaining files and archiving records accurately, and in an auditable format;
- Update the Online Timesheet portal and prepare documents to support the weekly payroll processing.
- Produce regular business reports using Excel spreadsheets and presentations as required;
- Support with cover as required for other administration staff including reception.
- Previous experience working within a fast paced, customer focused environment in an administrative capacity; recruitment agency or HR background strongly advantageous
- Demonstrate high levels of customer service and excellent communication skills, previous experience successfully providing a first class service to high volumes of customer queries both in person and via phone/email.
- Able to work in a highly organised manner, with the ability to quickly asses, re-prioritise and change work flow to ensure all deadlines are successfully achieved.
- Payroll or finance related experience advantageous
- Excellent MS Office skills to minimum Intermediate level Word, Excel
If you are seeking to work with a professional and very supportive team, with the credentials above, and be part of a growing organisation central to Coventry University Group, this may be the career step you are seeking.