England, West Midlands, Coventry - £12.74 per hour
thefutureworks have an exciting new opportunity at Coventry University to recruit a Registry Administrator to join their team for 6 months.
To support the Assistant Registrar and colleagues within the team in all aspects of administrative activity, working alongside members of the department who support our students' academic journeys.
Registry teams have quality and compliance responsibilities, along with a focus on managing our courses, supporting the students studying on them and the academic colleagues teaching them.
Registry staff may be allocated to a range of teams across the department, giving the opportunity to gain broad experience of HE administration and to engage in personal and professional career development.
A Typical Day will include:
* Dealing accurately, efficiently, and positively with enquiries from staff, students, external organisations, and partners, and liaising regularly with teams across Coventry University Group and beyond.
* Carrying out accurate and secure maintenance of manual and computerised student records, in accordance with internal and external regulatory and legal requirements, observing the principles of good data governance at all times.
* Advising and briefing staff and students as required, and advising the Assistant Registrar on compliance with university procedures and regulations.
* Supporting the team by collating information in preparation for operational, financial, quality and audit activities, and assisting in maintaining current and accurate guidance to staff and students on the university's intranet portals.
This is the job for you if:
* You have the ability to collect, organise and distribute information
* You are well organised and have the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
* You have the Ability to respond to requests for information accurately and positively
* You have a proactive, enthusiastic, and positive attitude.
You need this to carry out the job:
* Microsoft Office skills - Word, Outlook and Excel
* Practical experience of working in a busy office environment
Other Information & Benefits
Full time hours Mon- Fri 0830 - 1700 - No weekends!
Opportunity for Career Development
6-month assignment with Permanent work opportunities
City Centre Location
Pay Rate £12.74 per hour
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, APPLY TODAY!