How it works
Finding employment with thefutureworks
Contact us in the way that suits you best:
- Email us with your CV (Word format) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone - contact thefutureworks team on 02476 158811 for details
Provide us with as much information regarding your skills, experience and search criteria including anticipated salary/hourly rate, together with an up to date copy of your CV. This will help us to match you to suitable positions.
thefutureworks team actively searches for job opportunities for registered candidates and advertise current vacancies on our website, various online job boards and social media including LinkedIn.
Regularly check your emails and make sure we have your current email address and mobile telephone numbers as we send out emails and notification messages regarding urgent opportunities on a daily basis.
thefutureworks believe in finding the right person for the right job. We therefore have a personal interview process where we meet people face to face prior to submitting them to clients for temporary or permanent vacancies. This enables our team of experienced consultants to fully understand each persons individual requirements based on existing experience and skill, and ultimately match the most suited opportunities. In addition we can provide advice on career moves, market rate salaries, feedback on CVs and interview advice. You will be requested to provide your proof of right to work upon registering, assuring any future employers of your right to work in the UK.
Documents that support your proof of right to work in the UK include:
EU Nationals/Non EU Nationals
- UK Passport
- EU Passport
- National Identity Card
- Full Birth Certificate (only applicable for British Citizens)
(Non EU Nationals must also present one of the following:)
- Passport with official stamp within date
- Work permit with official stamp (when produced with a passport)
- Biometric Immigration Document
- Entry visa with official stamp
- Document as evidence of National Insurance Number i.e. NI Card, P45, P60, HMRC/DWP letter