England, West Midlands, Coventry - £28,000 per annum
Own transport is essential due to location on the outskirts of Coventry.
Our client tis seeking an experienced Wire person to join their expanding team, working for an excellent employer who really value their employees.
- To provide cabinet and equipment build against design drawings issued by the engineering department.
- Responsible for the production of the build and production activities of equipment cabinet and individual component build.
- Cable presentation and termination.
- Cable and individual wire labelling.
- Panel Power distribution.
- Understanding and translation of engineer design drawings.
- Cable crimping.
- Connector crimping and soldering activities.
- Mechanical construction of equipment cabinets.
- Route card completion.
- Red line mark up completion.
- Engineering assistance of Pre FAT and FAT activities.
Crimping, Soldering, Cable presentation, Labelling, Drawing Translation.