England, West Midlands, Coventry - £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting 2 Part time tempory switchboard operator to provide a professional switchboard service for callers to Coventry University, ensuring that all calls are dealt with efficiently, expeditiously and helpfully, such that all caller needs are met and
appropriate information provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To handle all incoming calls ensuring that they are dealt with efficiently, promptly and effectively.
* To maintain up-to-date telephone records such that all incoming calls and enquiries can be
* To ensure that the Group switchboard is maintained according to established procedures and
* To record any observed problems with the switchboard equipment and ensure that they are
promptly reported and sorted out such that the switchboard services can be maintained.
* To ensure that a high level of customer care/service is exhibited at all times when dealing
with and communicating with customers.
*Good general education, including GCSE or equivalent in English Language.
*Proven, demonstrable experience of working in an office environment.
*Switchboard and telephone calling/answering experience on a Siemens Telephone system or
*Word processing and clerical experience.
*Excellent communication skills
*Confident telephone manner
Monday - Friday 4 hours per day, on a morning or afternoon shift within the hours of 8.30am-5.00pm