Service Desk Advisor
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £18,000 per annum
Having recruited for this local Coventry company and department for several years, this Customer Service/Service Desk role is an excellent opportunity for a role where you can take ownership of your own client accounts, build relationships and work as part of a great team.
* Making scheduled follow up calls to clients sites to confirm collection arrangements
* Updating site information to ensure collections correlate to details provided by other areas of the business and identifying any discrepancies
* Liaising with supporting field based managers to assist in resolving client discrepancies.
* Reviewing reported stock differences and communicating with other departments to clarify information reporting errors
* Updating site visit reports from field based managers
* Report any concerning stock differences to line management
* To work in line with KPI's supporting Service Level Agreements to clients
* To maintain and re-enforce strong relationships with your team and clients
* To maintain positive professional working relationships with all business contacts in a problem-solving environment
Skills/ Experience Required:
* Ideally 1-2 years within a customer led role demonstrating strong communication skills
* Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise work under pressure
* Able to build good working relationships across all levels.
* Ability to analyse and act upon data and information.
* Good geographical knowledge of the UK an advantage.
Due to the volume of replies that we currently receive, all applications are fully reviewed within 48 business hours of being received, however it is only possible for us to liaise with those people that are shortlisted in line with experience relating to the above specification. If you are not contacted within this period please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion, and thank you for your interest.