Project Co-ordinator/Senior Administrator
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £25,000 per annum
This Coventry company is a working in a high technology market and is currently seeking to recruit an methodical and forward thinking individual for a new role within their project team.
The role is supporting a team of Project Engineers, hence the ability to communicate at all levels, to administer control of multiple projects.
- Liaising with Project Managers, Contractors and stakeholders
- Maintaining an overview of all live projects
- Provision of weekly status reports, highlighting variances from project plans
- Maintaining budgetary information, recording project hours
- Tracking delivery schedules and milestones, emailing correspondence to meet objectives
- Maintaining and updating Project plan updates
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within a similar Project related role
- Excellent experience of MS Office including Excel, knowledge of ITIL or Project software an advantage
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels, and deliver information in a concise and professional manner for management and/or clients
- Methodical and excellent organisation skills
In line with our process to thoroughly review all applications, if your CV is shortlisted you will be contacted within 3 working days of receiving your CV. If you have not been contacted by this period please assume that unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, due to the criteria of experience and skills outlined.