England, West Midlands, Coventry - £14,982 per annum
Our client seeks two Part-time Receptionists.
Salary Range: £14,982 per annum, pro rata - 27.5 hours per week (0830 - 1400) (1330 - 1900)
To work on a 5 over 7 shift pattern to meet business requirements.
Ensure a high quality level of customer focused service is provided at all times.
To act as the first point of contact, providing a courteous, efficient high quality reception service
for residents and visitors.
To provide administrative support as and when required to colleagues within the team.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To welcome and assist all residents and visitors, responding to any enquiries and
providing support and information.
2. Assist with administrative duties, to support the Residence Officers and Customer Service
Representatives, including the typing of reports, Po we rPo i n t presentations, letters,
correspondence, ensuring that electronic and manual documents/files are maintained
and archived in accordance with data protection l e g i s l a t i o n .
3. Input data accurately onto the relevant IT systems as directed a n d generally assist with
maintenance of all record systems.
4. To assist with resident lock-outs, requesting lock change where necessary or
payment/invoices associated w i t h lock outs.
5. Report any maintenance issues as and when necessary.
6. Prepare all information packs associated w i t h company
7. Responsible for the preparation and distribution of keys for a variety of University
accommodation conducting key audits as and when required.
8. Responsible for the receipt, sorting and distribution o f all incoming mail and parcels;
conducting a monthly audit of post locker contents.
9. Manage, and input, information for the accommodation Plasma screens ensuring that
content is up to date and accurate.
10. Program keys, on a regular basis, on the University Tesa System. Records all access card
numbers on a database and update systems through the year, activating temporary
and permanent student identification cards.
GCSE level and or equivalent.
Multi lingual and or a language qualification.
NVQ Customer Service or equivalent.
Significant experience of working effectively in a busy front facing service delivery
Wide range of clerical and administrative duties.
Experience of using Microsoft Office.
Experience of recognising and dealing with queries and problems efficiently when dealing
Excellent organisation skills, accuracy and attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Interpersonal
Ability to use initiative and judgement and recognise boundaries.
Ability to stay calm and remain professional when under pressure.
Ability to adapt customer service to recognise the difficult needs and expectations of diverse
groups or customers.
Good standard of spoken and written E n g l i s h .
Knowledge of data protection and sensitive data.
Must use discretion and confidentiality.
Excellent written a n d oral communication.
Opportunities for taking annual leave during business critical periods (mainly from mid
August to end of September) will be restricted.
The Company will provide a uniform that the post holder must wear whilst in the work place. The
post holder will be responsible for.