Maternity Inside Sales Co-ordinator
England, Warwickshire - £20,000 per annum
Our client seeks an Inside Sales (Order Management) Coordinator. Maternity Cover 12 months
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 08.30 - 17.00
This roles involves looking after the customers orders throughout the end to end journey (incl. ordering, problem solving, liaising with production site, chasing queries).
To provide support to internal and external customers, enabling Premier Customer Experience in support of our Growth Strategy.
Interface with customers and Field Sales to handle pre and post sales functions
Provide outstanding service to improve customer experience and support growth
Provide proactive updates to customers with regards to open orders
Take ownership of customer service levels for allocated accounts and related activities
Order Management, incl. manual & electronic
Liaison with manufacturing locations to obtain updates
Direct technical enquiries where appropriate
Provide proof of delivery
Coordinate authorisation for returns
* Provide friendly and courteous customer support, to both internal and external customers.
* Respond to customers' requests and enquiries via the telephone and e-mail.
* Build excellent customer relationships and a good understanding of their un-met needs.
* Provide quotations via the Lotus Notes database.
* Process and maintain customer sales orders, including contract review and managing electronic order processing (EDI).
* Use problem-solving skills and own initiative to respond to issues regarding pricing, delivery, returns etc. Take the necessary corrective action to prevent recurrence.
* Maintain strong communications with manufacturing locations and vendors, including expediting orders.
* Ensure computer and paper records are up-to-date and accurate.
* Provide a flexible approach to new tasks and special projects.
* Proactively consider ways to improve the efficiency of the process.
* Achieve a Premier Customer Experience.
Our client offers one of the best benefits packages, starts on 25 days holiday rising up to 30.
Excellent pensions, 4xlife insurance to name but a few.