Marketing Administrative Assistant
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £10 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced administrative assistant/coordinator to join one of clients and their department. You will be the first point of contact for any enquiries and problems, providing a high standard of customer care at all times.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will be providing a timely and efficient administrative support service.
- You will be acting as the first point of contact, meeting internal/external stakeholders, taking messages and auctioning where appropriate.
- You will be drafting documentation and correspondence where appropriate.
- You will be undertaking a variety of data inputting, updating and extraction of data as required.
- You will also be undertaking photocopying, relaying tasks to other members of staff and carrying out filling.
Education & Experience:
- Good standard of education and qualified to GSCE level including Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Experience of working in a administrative role in the past.
- Experience of using computer and excellent knowledge of MS Office Products, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ideal candidate will have:
- You must possess good organisational skills and a high standard of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information accurately and clearly.
- Ability to and experience of dealing with confidential information in a professional manner.
- You will have a proactive approach and ability to use your own initiative.
- You must have experience and strong communication and customer service skills.
If you think this is the role for you, do not hesitate to apply for it!