England, West Midlands, Coventry - £20,000 per annum
This role is working for a highly successful company in the Coventry area seeks a experienced Documentation Controller to work in their busy Documentation team.
Working as part of a friendly, busy and professional department, the role incorporates controlling documentation from both internal/external departments and clients. Due to the nature of the businesses projects and clients niche and complex requirements, the high standard of document control levels are essential.
- Prioritising project documentation for time frames
- Control, issue and progress chasing of documentation
- Project led maintenance - Updating of database ensuring information is recorded accurately
- Supporting manager with information as required and facilitating project planning
- Ensuring documentation is in place to meet contract requirements
- To provide reports as required
- Previous experience in a similar role demonstrating recording and tracking of information/documents
- Experience of Microsoft Office, Acrobat Reader & Writer would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate working procedural and/or auditable processes
In addition it would be ideal if you have your own transport due to limited public transport to the business park location.