Days CNC Setter&Operator
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £25,693 per annum
CNC Setter Operator Turning/Milling
Monday to Thursday 07.30 - 16.30 Monday to Thursday
Friday 07.30 - 13.00
Description of duties:
Turning experience essential. * Milling experience.
* Set CNC machinery. * Operate CNC machines covering multiple controls. *
To work to drawings and specifications with minimum supervision and to tight tolerances and take responsibility to check own work.
* Quality standard shall be met through effective use of first-off and last-off part approval procedures
* Shall be able to use and read Quality instruments and equipment to validate own work
* Demonstrates good understanding of engineering drawings and can produce to specification
* Shall complete daily start-up tasks and populate checklist *
Able to work on own initiative and understand the manufacturing process. * Prove out new programs at the machine, ensuring the highest quality is maintained at all times. *
Keep a clean and manageable working area at all times.
* Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow for efficient performance and assist in your personal development. * Take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job role and to control the risks or report them to management as appropriate.
* Report any problems to the appropriate Section Leader. * Any other duties as required, commensurate with the role of a CNC Setter / Operator. Education and Experience: * Approved apprenticeship or equivalent. * Previous work experience gained on lathes and machining centres and conversant with at least one of the following - Fanuc, Gildemeister, Fagor. *