Customer Service Advisor - Telephony
England, West Midlands, Coventry - £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Customer Service Advisors - Telephony
Coventry City Centre
£10.27 an hour
As part of a new Engagement Centre, Coventry University require highly experienced Customer Service Advisors, initially for a temporary contract which has the potential to lead to permanent.
The role will involve dealing with incoming and outgoing calls with prospective and current students, dealing with a variety of enquiries and ensuring they receive an excellent level of support. The role is a very varied support function, managing queries from 'start to finish'.
- Logging all enquiries onto CRM system
- Ensuring students have received all support information required
- Identify if specialist support required and relevant area of referral
- Booking of appointments with relevant parties and meeting areas
- Manage the electronic booking system
- Supporting Faculties with relevant information
- Manage any complaints and resolve as appropriate
- Support students with and IT registration difficulties
- Reviewing University software to advise on the status of their Accounts
- Collate feedback evaluations
- Taking debit card & Worldpay payments as required
Skills & Experience:
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong proven customer service experience
- A calm and unflappable manner
- An approach to understand queries to their full extent and resolve fully and completely
These positions are urgent and there will be a requirement to attend a full interview. All applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted within 3 working days of submitting a CV, but unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications due to the very high volume, but thank you for your interest.