Customer Relationship Manager
England, Warwickshire, Kenilworth - £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
Our client based in Kenilworth seeks a Customer Relationship Manager (Energy Systems & Projects)
The ideal candidate should have experience of dealing with the energy sector and experience of customer relationship management.
Main duties of the role include:
To manage relationships with an assigned group of customers, maintaining an overview
and appropriate level of understanding of everything we do for them
* To ensure that routine tasks are completed with the utmost accuracy and reliability,
whether they are completed by self or by colleagues
* To provide advice on energy contracts and incentives schemes to customers and
* To proactively progress projects, supporting technical delivery colleagues and engaging
third parties to ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
* To provide support to the sales team, defining solutions then creating proposals and
quotations for new projects
* Manage relationships and lead communication with customers
* Work with colleagues across technical and service delivery to ensure prompt
completion of projects.
* Issue resolution
* Assist Head of Service Delivery and sales team with collation of information and
generation of reports.
* Support the Sales team to produce client proposals
* You will maintain appropriate records and uphold quality assurance integrity.
Required Skills and Experience
At least 2 years' experience of working in a customer-facing role within an
organisation, ideally in an Account Manager role.
Superb verbal and written communication skills including the ability to make
complex information easy to understand.
Proven ability to take initiative to keep tasks and projects on track.
Experience of managing own workload to ensure that routine and one-off tasks are
delivered to a high standard and on time.
Experience of setting realistic timescales and deadlines and delivering work
Intermediate computer and keyboard skills including Excel and Word as well as
Ability to resolve unexpected issues that impact on the business and/or the teams
that deliver client services.
Understanding of non-domestic utility contracts
* Knowledge of energy-related incentive and levy schemes
* Experience of project management / co-ordination
* Advanced skills including Excel, macros etc.
* A full current driving licence. Some travel will be required including attending site
visits, meetings, appointments and presentations which may include overnight stays
What you will get:
Depending on your experience, you will receive a salary of between £23,000 and £28,000
together with a benefits package. This is a full-time post, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week